Want to make your rental feel like home but you do not want to spend a fortune on a temporary space or risk losing some of your security deposit over holes in the wall? Follow these tips to create that dream space
- Removable wallpaper is a great way to add color to a space without having to repaint.
- Rugs, rugs, rugs! You can get inexpensive rugs and they make a huge impact.
- Use Command hooks to hang art and photos to avoid patching the walls when it is time to move out.
- Add tall white bookshelves for a faux built-in look to the living room.
- Table and floor lamps are great for décor and extra light to make your rental cozier.
- Paint your furniture to bring some color in.
- Fresh or faux flower arrangements strategically placed will make your space more inviting.
- Buy a small kitchen island for more storage and counterspace.
- Don’t forget the outside of your home, plants and front porch décor will give the exterior an instant facelift.
Remember, when in doubt on what you can and cannot do to your rental home call your landlord or management company for clarification.