Whether you are a first-time investor or a pro, there are many benefits to hiring a property management team. A lot goes into marketing, finding a great tenant, and day to day tasks of managing a property, and we want to handle it all for you.
- Marketing is included. We pay to have your property listed on rental sites like Zillow and Trulia. It is also on our webpage, Instagram, and Facebook.
- We respond to all inquiries from email, text messages, and phone calls. With the market we have today, we get as many as 30 different people asking about a single property in a day.
- When it comes time to show, we coordinate and personally show the home to any interested party. We touch base with current tenants to make sure the unit is show ready and find a time that works for everyone.
- We handle all applications, background checks, verify income, and conduct rental history checks from all previous landlords.
- After an application is approved, a Property Manager will cover signing the lease, collect security deposit, first months rent, and make sure the home is move in ready.
- Ensure that all rent is paid on time.
- If an eviction must take place, we will handle it start to finish.
- We will handle and respond to all work orders. Since property managers have deal with a lot of work orders, we have loyal maintenance companies that put our request first, so your properties and tenants get prompt service (even for weekend and after hour emergencies).
- After you approve a work order, we take care of everything else. We even pay the bill for you out of rent, so you never have to worry.
- Semi-annual inspections are conducted to make sure your investment is well take care of.
Did you know that hiring a property management team is probably a lot less than you think? On average, you can expect pay 8%-12% of the monthly rent? We take care of all the stress and headaches that come along with managing a property, so you can sit back and enjoy your passive income.